Galletto and Associates COVID Office Protocols
We at Galletto and Associates pride ourselves on following the recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), The U.S. Center of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
What we ask of our patients:
- Exposure to Covid in the last 5 days, please reschedule
- Patient or family member has tested positive for COVID please reschedule appointment for 14 days.
- Symptoms of cold or cough, fever, sore throat reschedule appointment
When you arrive:
- Once you have arrived at our office, please remain in your car and text the designated number for the appropriate office with the patient's name. One parent or guardian wil be permitted to accompany patient for appointment.
Phoenixville Office (484) 752-5780
Pottstown Office (484) 524-5850
Boyertown Office (484) 752- 5490
Dr. Pyke COVID Office Protocols
- When you arrive at the office please text (484) 524-3310 with patient's name and parking spot number.
- Please remain in your car and someone will bring a screening form out to be completed.
- An assistant will take the parent and patient's temperature prior to entering the building and walk you to your chair when it is ready.
We ask patients to reschedule appointments if:
- Patient or family member in the household has a positive COVID test within the last 6 weeks.
- Any COVID related signs or symptoms
- Patient or family members have traveled outside of the state of Pennsylvania.
- A COVID exposure has occurred in the last 14 days.